Hernando County to open COVID-19 vaccination appointment portal on February 28 to residents age 65 and older
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- Hernando County to open vaccination appointment portal to residents age 65 and older on January 31
- Hernando County to open COVID-19 vaccination appointment portal on January 26 to residents age 65 and older
- Hernando County to open COVID-19 vaccination appointment portal on February 28 to residents age 65 and older
- DOH-Hernando reduces testing, shifts COVID-19 efforts to additional vaccination
- Hernando County To Open Vaccination Appointment Portal to Residents Age 65 and Older February 14, 2021
Hernando County Government, in support of the Florida Department of Health in Hernando County (DOH-Hernando), has contracted with CDR Maguire: Health & Medical, one of the state’s leading COVID-19 testing companies, to provide vaccination scheduling through their CDR HealthPro™ patient portal software.
The portal will open this Sunday, February 28, at 3 p.m. for Floridians age 65 and above to schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine.
Visit the portal at www.patientportalfl.com.
Recently, the State of Florida released information about a pre-registration system available to residents at myvaccine.fl.gov
That website is independent of the Health Department. You must register at www.patientportalfl.com to sign up for a vaccine from the Florida Department of Health in Hernando County.
Please continue to monitor this website as well as Twitter.com/HealthyHernandoCOVID-19 information here
No events at this time
352-540-6897 or 352-279-3733 after 4PM
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals