- Lieutenant Governor Nuñez Leads Roundtable To Address Hepatitis A Response
- Holiday Cooking - Make the Meal Safely Before You Serve
- $650,000 Awarded in Harmful Algal Bloom Research Funding
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- Celebrate International Walk to School Day Hernando County
- Health Department Offices Closed 9/19 for Staff Training
- Health Department Reminds Medically Dependent Residents to Be Prepared
- DOH-Hernando Identifies Case of Hepatitis A in Food Service Worker; Encourages Vaccination
The Florida Department of Health encourages all Floridians to keep the vaccine between you and the disease by getting a flu shot ahead of the 2019-2020 flu season.
Floridians should get the flu vaccine to protect against infection and help prevent the spread of seasonal flu to others.
It has never been easier, and it’s never too late to get your flu shot!
No events at this time
352-540-6897 or 352-279-3733 after 4PM
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals