- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day
- Appointments for COVID-19 Vaccine Reach Capacity at DOH-Hernando
- DOH-Hernando to Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations for Seniors Starting January 4, 2021
- Florida Department of Health offers tips for a safe and healthy holiday season
- The Florida Department of Health In Hernando County calls for quit attempts, awareness during Great American Smokout
- Hernando County: Department of Health Warns of Health Risks After Tropical Storm Eta
Appointments to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine at the Florida Department of Health in Hernando County have reached capacity.
At this time we are not keeping a waiting list for appointments.
We will notify the public when new appointments become available through local media (radio, television, newspaper), on our Website, and through Twitter.
We can be found on Twitter at Twitter.com/HealthyHernando.
Visit FloridaHealthCovid19.gov for up-to-date information on COVID-19 resources and information for Florida.
We continue to provide COVID-19 testing at the health department.
The link below has information for COVID-19 testing sites in Citrus, Hernando and Pasco Counties.COVID-19 Testing Sites in Citrus, Hernando and Pasco (PDF, 193kB)
No events at this time
352-540-6897 or 352-279-3733 after 4PM
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals