Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Ninety-Three Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces One Hundred Twenty Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Forty-Eight Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Sixty-Three Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Forty-Seven Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Independence Day 2020 Safety Tips
- The Florida Department of Health in Hernando County Urges Residents to Know Their HIV Status on National HIV Testing Day
- Contact Tracing Vital to Public Health Response
- RESIDENTS URGED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM MOSQUITO AND TICK-BORNE ILLNESSES
- Modified Operations at the Florida Department of Health in Hernando County- Brooksville
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Call 352-540-6800 and choose option 1 if you would like to schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing.
Protect yourself and your community from COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses such as the common cold and influenza.
Tips to help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19:
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
The CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and stay home when you are sick.
Visit FloridaHealthCovid19.gov for more information.COVID-19 Testing Sites In and Near Hernando County (PDF, 144kB)
352-540-6897 or 352-279-3733 after 4PM
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals