The Florida Department of Health in Hernando County has partnered with Nomi Health to provide no-cost, COVID-19 testing at the Hernando County Fairgrounds.
The drive-thru site will be open 7 days a week, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Appointments are highly recommended to avoid wait times. To make an appointment visit http://testing.nomihealth.com/signup/fl.
Or call 904-295-0562 to reach a customer service agent.
The health department also offers continues to offer the COVID-19 vaccine.
A $10 grocery voucher to major grocery chains here in Hernando County for each dose of the COVID-19 vaccine received at the health department ($20 total per person.)
All COVID-19 vaccine appointments must be made by phone, by calling 352-540-6800 and choosing option 7.Schedule your COVID-19 Test at the Hernando Fairgrounds by clicking here.
No events at this time
- Florida Department of Health Issues Notice of Fine to Leon County Totaling More Than $3.5 Million for Violation of Florida Law
- Setting the Record Straight - Nikki Fried Perpetuates COVID-19 Misinformation
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- West Central Florida County Health Departments urge mosquito-borne illnesses awareness
- DOH-Hernando partners with Nomi Health to provide no-cost COVID-19 Testing at Fairgrounds
- Uterine Fibroids 2021 Report
- West Central Florida county health departments encourage residents to develop storm disaster plans
352-540-6897 or 352-279-3733 after 4PM
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals