Happy New Year from the Florida Department of Health in Hernando County!
Are you looking for a COVID-19 test? The health department has partnered with Nomi Health to provide no-cost, COVID-19 testing at the Hernando County Fairgrounds, 6436 Broad St, Brooksville.
The drive-thru site will be open 7 days a week, from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Fill out your paperwork online to decrease wait time at http://testing.nomihealth.com/signup/fl.
Or call 904-295-0562 to reach a customer service agent.
The health department also continues to offer the COVID-19 vaccine.
All COVID-19 vaccine appointments must be made by phone, by calling 352-540-6800 and choosing option 7.Click here to visit the NOMI Health website.
No events at this time
- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Year in Review: FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health
- Governor Desantis' Freedom First Budget Continues Fostering Public Health Excellence Throughout Florida
- Don't invite foodborne illness to your holiday dinner table
- Pediatric Vaccines Approved by CDC
- West Central Florida County Health Departments: Halloween Safety Tips
- West Central Florida County Health Departments urge mosquito-borne illnesses awareness
352-540-6897 or 352-279-3733 after 4PM
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals