Hernando County to open COVID-19 vaccination appointment portal on January 26 to residents age 65 and older
- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- Hernando County to open COVID-19 vaccination appointment portal on January 26 to residents age 65 and older
- Hernando County opens vaccination appointment portal to residents age 65 and older
- Appointments for COVID-19 Vaccine Reach Capacity at DOH-Hernando
- DOH-Hernando to Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations for Seniors Starting January 4, 2021
- Florida Department of Health offers tips for a safe and healthy holiday season
The COVID-19 vaccine appointment scheduler for the health department is currently closed due to all available appointments being filled.
However, in Hernando County, you may still be able to make an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine at Publix.
The next available scheduling for COVID-19 vaccinations in Hernando County will be by appointment only, while supplies last, through the Publix online reservation system at publix.com/covidvaccine. Appointments cannot be made by calling Publix or the Publix Pharmacy. The system will be open on two days for appointment: January 27 and January 29, after 6 a.m.
Visit FloridaHealthCovid19.gov for up-to-date information on COVID-19 resources and information for Florida.Publix info here
No events at this time
352-540-6897 or 352-279-3733 after 4PM
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals