Ages 40 and above can now schedule an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- Hernando County to open vaccination appointment portal to residents age 65 and older on January 31
- Hernando County to open COVID-19 vaccination appointment portal on January 26 to residents age 65 and older
- Health Department Announces Ages 50 and Up May Now Schedule COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Health Department partners with Pine Brook Pharmacy to offer vaccines to medically vulnerable
Appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine through the health department are at capacity through April 9th.
Please monitor this website after April 9th for information on the next availability of vaccine appointments.
Floridians age 18 and older may visit the portal at www.patientportalfl.com or call 844-770-8548 to register for an account in advance.
Additionally, the state has launched a new way for homebound seniors to sign up and have the vaccine come directly to them. Please email HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com or complete a survey at https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/981e561ca7f84b33a6ddcb3fa61cd575 to put in your request.
Please continue to monitor this website for the available COVID-19 vaccine appointment window or Twitter.com/HealthyHernandoAlternate Hernando County Vaccine Locations
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
352-540-6897 or 352-279-3733 after 4PM
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals