Tallahassee, Fla.—October 6–12 is National Licensed Practical Nurses Week and the Florida Department of Health recognizes the quality care that Florida’s 43,000 licensed practical nurses (LPNs) provide to Florida’s residents and visitors.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Floridians Reminded To Get Your Vaccine Before Halloween
- Regular Screenings and Early Detection Key in Breast Cancer Fight
- Department Continues to Move Health Forward
- Application Window Open for Healthy Weight Recognition
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In Fort Pierce
352-540-6897 7:30AM-4:00PM after 4:00PM call 352-279-3733
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals